Happy to see that TSO published my latest book.
Looking for guidance and overviews of PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoR, AgileSHIFT, P3M3 than this book will help.
Do you come across daily challenges when managing portfolios, programmes, or projects? No matter what role you have in the portfolio, programme, or project team, you will find practical solutions in this guide to help you perform more effectively and achieve your strategic objectives
Key features include
- health checks for portfolios, programmes, and projects, including management offices
- checklists to assess the maturity of your organization
- guidance on best practice for portfolio, programme, and project management (PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoR, AgileSHIFT, P3M3)
- key topics and challenges you may face as a manager
- roles and responsibilities involved in directing portfolios, programmes, and projects
- a glossary of specific terms
- a roadmap to quickly find solutions
- appendix summarizing roles and responsibilities
Key questions include:
- Why hasn’t a strategic objective been met?
- Why has a project missed deadlines, become more costly, or failed to produce benefits?
- How can you communicate or collaborate with a project manager or a team working remotely?
- Is risk management in place?
- Are the right stakeholders involved?
To order Management of Portfolios, Programmes, and Projects: A practical guide for leaders and decision-makers: TSO
Pingback: Overview of my year 2022 book reviews | Henny Portman's Blog