Come find me at following events:
Annual Clarity User Society meeting: 50 Shades of Grey between agile and waterfall. Mechelen, Belgium, 5 November 2019
The world’s largest online conference on Project Management Offices Will the PMO survive in the agile world? 16-20 December 2019
I was speaker at events:
Agile tour Vilnius conference Will the project manager survive in the agile world when scaling up teams? 2019-10-24, Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO, Vilnius, Lithuania.
PMI Morocco Chapter Webinar: Will the project manager survive in the agile world? 2019-06-27. Webinar registration
Kyiv Project management day Will the project manager survive in the agile world? Kyiv, Ukraine, April 20, 2019
An impression (Konferencja New Trends in Project Management, 15-16 kwietnia 2019, Gdańsk):
kwd-projectmanagement-vakdag-2018 Agile: Back to the Future of Project Management. 50 shades of grey between agile and waterfall. Utrecht, Netherlands, 13 november 2018 in DeFabrique.
Agile – failure or success? Get some structure in more than 30 agile frameworks!, Guest lecture Denmark Technical University (DTU). Copenhagen, Denmark, April 12, 2018. www.cv.diplom.dtu.dk, programme: invitation / program
Will the project manager survive in the agile world? New Trends in Project Management 2018, 23rd-24th April 2018, PMI Gdańsk Branch, Gdańsk, Poland. ntpm.pl
Will the PMO survive when an organization is adding more and more agile teams?, PMO Conference London, 2018, June 13, 2018.
- Visie op Agile Programmamanagement, 7 December 2017, PGM Community, Amersfoort, Twynstra Gudde. Download presentation: Grasp session (Scaling Agile PgM + feedback, 171207) v2.0
- Best practice seminar: JSR: Running projects in an agile world, Microsoft: Running projects in an agile world, 9 November 2017, Microsoft Schiphol, Netherlands.
- Agility: Key Program & Project Management Practices for complexes Organizations, 26 & 27 October 2017, Marrakech , Morocco. Brochure: PPM2017 Brochure – VE
- Webinar Succesvol transformeren met agile, 19 October 2017, Fortes Solutions.
- BPUG 2017; Next Practices, 20e BPUG seminar, 13 juni 2017 – Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Session topic: Hoeveel ‘next agile practices’ kunnen we overzien?
- 13e editie PPM Jaarcongres, Woensdag 31 mei 2017, Congrescentrum FIGI, Zeist, Session topic: Zien we door de bomen het agile bos nog wel?
- Portfolio Experience (Poland, Warsaw), April 2nd, 2017, Session topic: Will the PMO disappear in the agile world? Presentation: Henny Portman – Will the PMO disappear in the agile world. Feedback: Henny Portman Session
- BPUG (Netherlands, Amersfoort), 8 februari 8th, 2017, Session topic: Scaling Agile methoden
- The PMO Conference in London, 8th June, 8th 2016, Session topic: Centre of Excellence; Delivering Value or Being Seen as an Overhead?
- Fortes (Netherlands) Webinars, February 12th, 2016, Session topic: PRINCE2 Agile
- BPUG (Netherlands), January 6th, 2016, Session topic: PRINCE2 Agile + Agilometer workshop
- PMO Gilde event | Agile vs PMO, evolutie of revolutie, Februari 12, 2015, Session topic: Will ‘agile’ make PMO superfluous?
- Fortes Best Practice seminar at Groot Kievitsdal, Baarn, April 16th, 2015, Session topic: The PMO as a flywheel for pragmatic programme management