Come find me at following events:
- Visie op Agile Programmamanagement, 7 December 2017, PGM Community, Amersfoort, Twynstra Gudde
I was speaker at events:
- Best practice seminar: JSR: Running projects in an agile world, Microsoft: Running projects in an agile world, 9 November 2017, Microsoft Schiphol, Netherlands.
- Agility: Key Program & Project Management Practices for complexes Organizations, 26 & 27 October 2017, Marrakech , Morocco. Brochure: PPM2017 Brochure – VE
- Webinar Succesvol transformeren met agile, 19 October 2017, Fortes Solutions
- BPUG 2017; Next Practices, 20e BPUG seminar, 13 juni 2017 – Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Session topic: Hoeveel ‘next agile practices’ kunnen we overzien?
- 13e editie PPM Jaarcongres, Woensdag 31 mei 2017, Congrescentrum FIGI, Zeist, Session topic: Zien we door de bomen het agile bos nog wel?
- Portfolio Experience (Poland, Warsaw), April 2nd, 2017, Session topic: Will the PMO disappear in the agile world? Presentation: Henny Portman – Will the PMO disappear in the agile world. Feedback: Henny Portman Session
- BPUG (Netherlands, Amersfoort), 8 februari 8th, 2017, Session topic: Scaling Agile methoden
- The PMO Conference in London, 8th June, 8th 2016, Session topic: Centre of Excellence; Delivering Value or Being Seen as an Overhead?
- Fortes (Netherlands) Webinars, February 12th, 2016, Session topic: PRINCE2 Agile
- BPUG (Netherlands), January 6th, 2016, Session topic: PRINCE2 Agile + Agilometer workshop
- PMO Gilde event | Agile vs PMO, evolutie of revolutie, Februari 12, 2015, Session topic: Will ‘agile’ make PMO superfluous?
- Fortes Best Practice seminar at Groot Kievitsdal, Baarn, April 16th, 2015, Session topic: The PMO as a flywheel for pragmatic programme management