Come find me at following events:
Agile tour Vilnius conference Will the project manager survive in the agile world when scaling up teams? 2019-10-24, Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO, Laisvės pr. 5, 04215, Vilnius, Lithuania
I was speaker at events:
PMI Morocco Chapter Webinar: Will the project manager survive in the agile world? 2019-06-27. Webinar registration
Kyiv Project management day Will the project manager survive in the agile world? Kyiv, Ukraine, April 20,
New Trends in Project Management 2019, 50 shades of gray between agile and waterfall, Gdańsk, Poland, 15th-16th April 2019
An impression (Konferencja New Trends in Project Management, 15-16 kwietnia 2019, Gdańsk):
kwd-projectmanagement-vakdag-2018 Agile: Back to the Future of Project Management. 50 shades of gray between agile and waterfall. Utrecht, Netherlands, 13 november 2018 in DeFabrique.
Agile – failure or success? Get some structure in more than 30 agile frameworks!, Guest lecture Denmark Technical University (DTU). Copenhagen, Denmark, April 12, 2018. www.cv.diplom.dtu.dk, programme: invitation / program
Will the project manager survive in the agile world? New Trends in Project Management 2018, 23rd-24th April 2018, PMI Gdańsk Branch, Gdańsk, Poland. ntpm.pl
Will the PMO survive when an organization is adding more and more agile teams?, PMO Conference London, 2018, June 13, 2018.
- Visie op Agile Programmamanagement, 7 December 2017, PGM Community, Amersfoort, Twynstra Gudde. Download presentation: Grasp session (Scaling Agile PgM + feedback, 171207) v2.0
- Best practice seminar: JSR: Running projects in an agile world, Microsoft: Running projects in an agile world, 9 November 2017, Microsoft Schiphol, Netherlands.
- Agility: Key Program & Project Management Practices for complexes Organizations, 26 & 27 October 2017, Marrakech , Morocco. Brochure: PPM2017 Brochure – VE
- Webinar Succesvol transformeren met agile, 19 October 2017, Fortes Solutions.
- BPUG 2017; Next Practices, 20e BPUG seminar, 13 juni 2017 – Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Session topic: Hoeveel ‘next agile practices’ kunnen we overzien?
- 13e editie PPM Jaarcongres, Woensdag 31 mei 2017, Congrescentrum FIGI, Zeist, Session topic: Zien we door de bomen het agile bos nog wel?
- Portfolio Experience (Poland, Warsaw), April 2nd, 2017, Session topic: Will the PMO disappear in the agile world? Presentation: Henny Portman – Will the PMO disappear in the agile world. Feedback: Henny Portman Session
- BPUG (Netherlands, Amersfoort), 8 februari 8th, 2017, Session topic: Scaling Agile methoden
- The PMO Conference in London, 8th June, 8th 2016, Session topic: Centre of Excellence; Delivering Value or Being Seen as an Overhead?
- Fortes (Netherlands) Webinars, February 12th, 2016, Session topic: PRINCE2 Agile
- BPUG (Netherlands), January 6th, 2016, Session topic: PRINCE2 Agile + Agilometer workshop
- PMO Gilde event | Agile vs PMO, evolutie of revolutie, Februari 12, 2015, Session topic: Will ‘agile’ make PMO superfluous?
- Fortes Best Practice seminar at Groot Kievitsdal, Baarn, April 16th, 2015, Session topic: The PMO as a flywheel for pragmatic programme management