Come find me at following events:
New Trends in Project Management 2020, 27th-28th April 2020, Gdańsk. Member of the Program Board (Canceled due to Corona crisis).
PMI EMEA Congress 2020, 14-16 June in Prague, Czechia! together with Marisa Silva I will run the workshop :
Zombies, Elephants & Unicorns: Hunting the project creatures slowing down your portfolio (Canceled due to Corona crisis).
BPUG 2020: ‘Time to Change’, 9 June in Utrecht, Netherlands: Zombies, Elephants & Unicorns: Hunting the project creatures slowing down your portfolio (Canceled due to Corona crisis).
77th PMI Bulgaria Chapter Meeting, 28 May 2020, Sofia, Bulgaria: Agile myths busted webinar
I was speaker at events:
Pint of PM, April 29, 2020, Brussels, Belgium: Agile myths busted webinar. https://lnkd.in/gRsFXAN.
See PMI Belgium for an interview by Frank Turley about this webinar
IPMA Project Excellence Assessor Workshop, Vilnius, Lithuania, 6-8 March 2020.
PeopleCert special webinar, on 4th of March: “PRINCE2 Agile® is more agile than you know”!
PPM JAARCONGRES 2020: DE KUNST VAN HET KIEZEN, 12 February 2020, Zeist, Netherlands. Member of the Program Board.
The world’s largest online conference on Project Management Offices Will the PMO survive in the agile world? 16-20 December 2019
Annual Clarity User Society meeting: 50 Shades of Grey between agile and waterfall. Mechelen, Belgium, 5 November 2019
Agile tour Vilnius conference Will the project manager survive in the agile world when scaling up teams? 2019-10-24, Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO, Vilnius, Lithuania.
PMI Morocco Chapter Webinar: Will the project manager survive in the agile world? 2019-06-27. Webinar registration
Kyiv Project management day Will the project manager survive in the agile world? Kyiv, Ukraine, April 20, 2019
An impression (Konferencja New Trends in Project Management, 15-16 kwietnia 2019, Gdańsk):
kwd-projectmanagement-vakdag-2018 Agile: Back to the Future of Project Management. 50 shades of grey between agile and waterfall. Utrecht, Netherlands, 13 november 2018 in DeFabrique.
Agile – failure or success? Get some structure in more than 30 agile frameworks!, Guest lecture Denmark Technical University (DTU). Copenhagen, Denmark, April 12, 2018. www.cv.diplom.dtu.dk, programme: invitation / program
Will the project manager survive in the agile world? New Trends in Project Management 2018, 23rd-24th April 2018, PMI Gdańsk Branch, Gdańsk, Poland. ntpm.pl
Will the PMO survive when an organization is adding more and more agile teams?, PMO Conference London, 2018, June 13, 2018.
- Visie op Agile Programmamanagement, 7 December 2017, PGM Community, Amersfoort, Twynstra Gudde. Download presentation: Grasp session (Scaling Agile PgM + feedback, 171207) v2.0
- Best practice seminar: JSR: Running projects in an agile world, Microsoft: Running projects in an agile world, 9 November 2017, Microsoft Schiphol, Netherlands.
- Agility: Key Program & Project Management Practices for complexes Organizations, 26 & 27 October 2017, Marrakech , Morocco. Brochure: PPM2017 Brochure – VE
- Webinar Succesvol transformeren met agile, 19 October 2017, Fortes Solutions.
- BPUG 2017; Next Practices, 20e BPUG seminar, 13 juni 2017 – Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Session topic: Hoeveel ‘next agile practices’ kunnen we overzien?
- 13e editie PPM Jaarcongres, Woensdag 31 mei 2017, Congrescentrum FIGI, Zeist, Session topic: Zien we door de bomen het agile bos nog wel?
- Portfolio Experience (Poland, Warsaw), April 2nd, 2017, Session topic: Will the PMO disappear in the agile world? Presentation: Henny Portman – Will the PMO disappear in the agile world. Feedback: Henny Portman Session
- BPUG (Netherlands, Amersfoort), 8 februari 8th, 2017, Session topic: Scaling Agile methoden
- The PMO Conference in London, 8th June, 8th 2016, Session topic: Centre of Excellence; Delivering Value or Being Seen as an Overhead?
- Fortes (Netherlands) Webinars, February 12th, 2016, Session topic: PRINCE2 Agile
- BPUG (Netherlands), January 6th, 2016, Session topic: PRINCE2 Agile + Agilometer workshop
- PMO Gilde event | Agile vs PMO, evolutie of revolutie, Februari 12, 2015, Session topic: Will ‘agile’ make PMO superfluous?
- Fortes Best Practice seminar at Groot Kievitsdal, Baarn, April 16th, 2015, Session topic: The PMO as a flywheel for pragmatic programme management