Van Haren Publishing send me their latest Global standards and publications Edition 2018/2019.
A handsome guide containing short summaries (3 minutes) of many standards including the Van Haren publishing portfolio.
I am one of the authors of a couple of these summaries.
In this guide, you can find:
- 20 standards in the field from IT & IT Management: Agile, Scrum, Devops, ASL, CMMi, COBIT, e-CF, ISO/IEC20000, ISO/IEC27000, ISO38500, ISM, ITIL, Lean IT, AIM, BRM, IT-CMF, SFIA, SAF, TRIM, VeriSM)
- 12 standards in the field of Project Management: Axelos family (PRINCE2 2017, MSP, MoP, P3O, P3M3, M_o_R, MoV), ICB4, PMBoK, ISO21500, ISO3100, Praxis
- 3 standards in the field of Enterprise architecture: ArchiMate, IT4IT, TOGAF
- 9 standards in the field of Business Management: Balanced scorecard, BiSL, BiSL Next, eSCM-CL/SP, OPBoK, Operating Model Canvas, Six Sigma, SqEME
If I compare this guide with the Edition 2016/2017 we see the following additions:
IT & IT Management:
- ISM: IT Service Management
- SAF: Service Automation Framework
- TRIM: The Rational IT Model
- VeriSM: Value-driven Evolving Responsive Integrated Service Management
- Praxis: The free framework for project, programme and portfolio management
- BiSL Next: includes Business Information Management (BIM)
- Operating Model Canvas: aligning operations and organization with strategy