Now the new PRINCE2 Update 2017 manual is available (click to to order PRINCE2 Update 2017), I updated the PRINCE2 manual supporting tabs as well.
The Dutch Best Practice User Group (BPUG) will offer pre-punched papers with stickers representing the colored tabs. I hope it will help you to pass the exam.
To download a printable version (and print on a sticker paper): PRINCE2_update_2017_UK_v2
I received a question how to stick/position the tabs into the manual. If you look at the picture of the manual (bottom/middle of the A4 sticker page) you see some colored bars. These bars represent the tabs and gives the position. There are several colored groups:
- Appendices D, E, Glossary: Gray (place on pages 369 – 349); At the right side of the pages, start from bottom to top
- roles and responsibilities: orange (place on pages 347 – 339); At the right side of the pages, start from bottom to top before Appendix D
- Appendix B Standards alignment: gray (place on 333); At the right side of the pages, before roles
- the management products: green (place on pages 331 – 293); At the right side of the pages, start from bottom to top
- Considerations for organizational adoption: gray (place on page 271); right side of the page, at the top
- the processes: blue (place on pages 259 – 157); At to top side of the pages, start right from the black tab and then to the left
- the themes: yellow (place on pages 147 – 45); At to top side of the pages, start from right till left
- tailoring and adopting PRINCE2: black (place on page 29); left from the themes
- the principles: red (place on page 19); left from tailoring and adopting