Now the new PRINCE2 Update 2017 manual is available (click to to order PRINCE2 Update 2017), I updated the PRINCE2 manual supporting tabs as well.
The Dutch Best Practice User Group (BPUG) will offer pre-punched papers with stickers representing the colored tabs. I hope it will help you to pass the exam.
To download a printable version (and print on a sticker paper): PRINCE2_update_2017_UK_v2
I received a question how to stick/position the tabs into the manual. If you look at the picture of the manual (bottom/middle of the A4 sticker page) you see some colored bars. These bars represent the tabs and gives the position. There are several colored groups:
- Appendices D, E, Glossary: Gray (place on pages 369 – 349); At the right side of the pages, start from bottom to top
- roles and responsibilities: orange (place on pages 347 – 339); At the right side of the pages, start from bottom to top before Appendix D
- Appendix B Standards alignment: gray (place on 333); At the right side of the pages, before roles
- the management products: green (place on pages 331 – 293); At the right side of the pages, start from bottom to top
- Considerations for organizational adoption: gray (place on page 271); right side of the page, at the top
- the processes: blue (place on pages 259 – 157); At to top side of the pages, start right from the black tab and then to the left
- the themes: yellow (place on pages 147 – 45); At to top side of the pages, start from right till left
- tailoring and adopting PRINCE2: black (place on page 29); left from the themes
- the principles: red (place on page 19); left from tailoring and adopting
Nederlandse versie Managen van Succesvolle projecten met PRINCE2
Ondertussen heb ik ook de vraag gekregen om voor de Nederlandse uitgave de tabs te vervaardigen.
Bestellen: Managen van Succesvolle projecten met PRINCE2
De tabs kunnen via Best Practice User Group (BPUG) besteld worden of zelf afgedrukt worden op sticker-papier en met een schaar worden uitgeknipt.
Excellent initiative, thanks to all members of the Dutch BPUG for a job very well done. Friends helping friends does make the world a nice place to live in.
Tried registering in BPUG couple of times, and also sending an e-mail; no response yet.
Hi Makarand, I wil check with BPUG.
Could you give us the 2017 tab page numbers like you did for the 2009 version?
Hi Justin, What page numbers are you looking for? The tabs refers to chapters or sections.
Hi Justin, see the blog for the page numbers.
Pingback: PRINCE2 SmartTabs versus Portman’s PRINCE2 tabs | Henny Portman's Blog
Hi Henry, any idea how I can go about purchasing a copy of your tabs? Attempted to register on BPUG but it is in dutch. I am based in the UK if that helps.
Please send me a mail (email@example.com).
Thanks Henry, I will drop you an email and we can take it from there.
Big thank you from my side – we are in lockdown and no ways to order these from the website in time for my exam end of the month – I printed these out on a4 and stuck them on my book now. thank you for help!
Hi Henry, I found you via Google, as I am taking the exam soon. These PRINCE2 manual tabs look brilliant! How can I order these, please? Same query as Clinton above. I cannot see how to order the printed, laser cut ones. I would also like the Agile set as I am doing these next. I prefer these to the official Prince 2 tabs as they are more visual and stand out more.
Hi Richard, please drop me a mail, so I can send you the details on how to order the PRINCE2 tabs.
Hi I would like to purchase these tabs but cannot find a link to purchase
I love the supporting tabs! I am preparing for my Practitioner Exam using PRINCE 2 Manual 6th Edition (2017).
Where do I order them from? I am assuming that they are sticky tabs.
Other tips for preparation will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.