Ivo van Haren from Van Haren Publishing send me their latest Global standards and publications Edition 2016/2017.
A handsome guide containing short summaries (3 minutes) of many standards.
I am one of the authors of a couple of these summaries.
In this guide you can find:
- 17 standards in the field from IT & IT Management: (Agile, Scrum, Devops, ASL, CMMi, COBIT, e-CF, ISO20000/27000/38500, ITIL, Lean IT, AIM, BRM, IT-CMF, IT4IT, SFIA)
- 11 standards in the field of Project Management: Axelos family (PRINCE2, MSP, MoP, P3O, M3P3, M_o_R), ICB4, MoV, PMBoK, ISO21500, ISO3100
- 2 standards in the field of Enterprise architecture: ArchiMate, TOGAF
- 7 standards in the field of Business Management: Balanced scorecard, BiSL, eSCM-CL/SP, OPBoK, Six Sigma, SqEME
If I compare this guide with the Edition 2014/2015 we see the following additions:
IT & IT Management:
- BRM: Business Relationship Management
- IT4IT: Reference architecture and a value chain-based operating model for managing the business of IT.
- SFIA: Skills Framework for Information Age
- ICB4: replaced ICB3
- BABOK guide and ISO 9000/9001 were deleted.
To download (for free): Global standards and publications Edition 2016/2017