Both apps have the same structure. You can select the following modes:
- Study: randomized questions with no time limit
- Exam: simulates the actual exam
- Stress Test: create your own exam. Set the number of questions and the amount of time allowed for each question
- Knowledge Area: test yourself on specific categories with no time limit
- Results: results for taken exams
Both apps offer you the possibility to buy additional questions (3,99 Euro for a set of 50 questions). At this moment 200 additional questions can be bought (350 for the Pass PRINCE2 app).
So the key question will be: what are the extras you will get for the 15,99 Euro? Three sets of additional questions (worth 12 Euro) and for each question thorough explanations and a page reference to the official textbook for further reading. Also commercial ads are not shown.