Dear readers, I am happy to announce that my new Managing Successful Programmes Quick Reference Card is now available in the bookstores. This sturdy, easy to carry booklet offers a summary of MSP™ 2011 Edition. It gives you the possibility to get, in one glance, familiar with the Themes, the Principles and Process Model of MSP.
It is designed for people familiar with MSP, as a quick reference to MSP themes, processes, roles and programme information products.
- Based on a Transformational Flow it shows how with programmes based on MSP transformation is achieved through a series of iterative, interrelated steps. Each process may require more than one iteration before the next one begins.
- Clever fold out with tabs for each subject;
- Printed on water proof material: it withstands coffee stains, etc.;
- Available as a set of 5 booklets;
- Endorsed by Best Practice User GROUP NL.